Vinyl-Pro awning windows can be installed on their own to create a dramatic effect. They can also be used in combination with our fixed windows to build a truly graceful picture window.
Our awning windows have the same energy- saving properties and quality features as, our Casement windows.
We also incorporate meticulous care into our building processes, to ensure each and every Vinyl-Pro window is strong, sturdy and extremely efficient.
• Window frames and sashes are fusion welded for strength, providing permanent air and water tight seals.
• All windows are fusion welded with a burn off ¼”, to ensure durability and strength.
• 45° cuts are done with digital precision to provide maximum strength while welding.
• We make our own sealed glass thermo units, to ensure prompt delivery and the highest quality.
• We build our windows with a high number of internal air chambers, giving them outstanding insulation properties, as well as thermal efficiency and increased sturdiness. The environment also plays a huge factor in our company’s manufacturing process. Vinyl-Pro exclusively uses 100% lead-free Polyvinyl chloride (uPVC) to make its windows. We recycle 100% of the materials we use, to ensure we minimize our footprint on the environment and do our part for a brighter future.